Friday, May 2, 2008

RFK in Vanity Fair

The newest issue of Vanity Fair features RFK on the cover and has an excerpt from the book The Last Campaign: Robert F. Kennedy and 82 Days That Inspired America, by Thurston Clarke, which will be published this month. You can read it on the Vanity Fair web site and see some wonderful pictures.

The photographs were taken from the upcoming book, A Time it Was: Bobby Kennedy in the Sixties, by Bill Eppridge which will also be published this month. You can see a slide show of 18 of Eppridge's photographs on the Vanity Fair web site also.

This looks like a very good excerpt and I can't wait to pick up a copy of the magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for letting us know! I'm really looking forward to this issue of Vanity Fair and the new book by Bill Eppridge; great news!
Ria

Unknown said...

I already have the Bill Eppridge book on order. I was hoping to get a review copy but my emails have been ignored :)

I looked for the Vanity Fair issue today but the one with Madonna on the cover is still on the newsstands. I want to grab it before all the people who want to see the Miley Cyrus photos pick up all the copies.